VlogBox is happy to launch Get-Together - an educational webinar series for video content creators, publishers and advertisers globally. The first webinar will cover the specifics of OTT video content compared to traditional linear broadcasting and YouTube platform, how to make your entry into CTV, and how to make the most out of content monetization.
The issues to be discussed include
- How is the video content landscape changing? What channels are people tapping into to maximize their views?
- What types of content are well-suited to CTV?
- What are the best streaming services for market entry, channel development, and monetization?
- How can we develop our own CTV apps on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV?
- What determines the best choice of CTV app development platform and monetization strategy?
- What are the best ways to promote awareness of our CTV content?
- How can we make sure our ads are relevant to our content and the users who watch it?
Meet our panelists
Director of Strategic Partnerships at VlogBox. She builds relationships with content creators as well as supply and demand side partners, facilitating their integration into the OTT universe. With over 7 years of experience in the SaaS, AdTech, and MarTech industries, she has a strong advising background.
Director of Advertising at Digital Media Rights, one of the world’s largest content aggregators, distributors, and channel publishers. He runs all of DMR’s advertising monetization business, from technical integrations to client relations to sales.
Co-founder of Beani, a studio putting out smart, fun, and healthy content by some of the best minds in children’s television. He is also a co-founder at Vidstart, a leading video monetization platform, and a mentor at TechStar.
Who should join?
Animation and movie studios
Video distributors and resellers
Vloggers and content creators
and TV channels
Registering for the webinar means you agree to being contacted via email with related information and marketing communications from VlogBox. You can unsubscribe at any time.